Re: [OM] Yellow Flowers [was The enduring appeal of GAS and What is this

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellow Flowers [was The enduring appeal of GAS and What is this beastie?]
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 07:17:19 -0500
On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 2:18 AM Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On my card, I should probably add Word Player to Poet, Mystic, Shaman and
> Dream Worker.
> Oh, yeah, I make photos, too.

Well, you could put it to a vote if you get confused! :)

> > Rarely do I hit send before I mean to, but I did in this instance but was
> > so close to the actual end of my thought, I let it go.
>
> To my entertainment. 😁

You are easily amused!

Ah, well, I can be more precise. I find the PL 100-400, more ergonomically
> pleasing than the Oly. I have enjoyed using
> it. So far, I put up with the Oly for the sake of the photos.

So you have said.  I think you also said the PL will not bracket focus on
an OM-D?  Disappointing if so.  Anyway, hard to think the Oly would be more
unwieldy than the DZ50-200 +MMF.  That combination has been worthwhile, so
I'm intrepid about the 100-400, which looks to be of a similar length with
less width/diameter.  The 50-200, however, looks heavier than it actually
is.  Mine no longer zooms with the same smoothness it had when new.  Not
terrible, but noticeable.  But size-wise, could be a draw, all in all.
We'll see soon.

Joel (mZDub) W.