Re: [OM] Paph stack

Subject: Re: [OM] Paph stack
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 23:44:21 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Thanks EX I. F. Moose.  Zero work on the bokeh was required.

My stacking routine strips the exif.  The file is ruined for my profiles in
namethatlens  app.  Apparently if the problematic field is occupied, it won't
overwrite it.
I made a finger slip in the drop down menu.  I label the jpegs with namethat
lens but all the exif is stripped by my stacking program unless I shell out a
bunch of dosh--I just save the exif from the jpeg and paste in with Photome in
a flash.
LR sees the proper lens.  Moral of the story is:   Don't make a mistake in the
drop down menu. Arghh.  Smugmug sees Big Foot--CV 125.  Exifgui is no longer
supported but there is  JexifToolGUI  appears to to be as of this Fall.

https://hvdwolf.github.io/jExifToolGUI/manual/index.html

I bet will take at least 30-60 min to fix this error, by the time all is said
and done.  Perhaps a one  time EX I.F. Moose consult is available.

EX I.F. ERROR, Mike