[OM] Paph stack

Subject: [OM] Paph stack
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 23:37:51 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Couldn't resist another try at a decent shot of one our blooming paphiopedilum
orchids.  Used my Viv S1 90-180 at 180mm as has nice bokeh. It is a "cult
classic" use it on my OM cams sometimes. It goes natively to 1:2.

 Used name that lens to get proper exif but pulled down the incorrect profile
first and redid it.  LR sees the correct lens but Lens ID and lens model fields
are different and Smugmug displays the wrong lens info. Exif pilot won't let me
fix that field.

I think Jim would have liked it.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Macro-2017/i-m8S9cHF/A

Mike