Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 13:49:12 -0500
Joel,

Topaz seems to come in many flavors.  Mine is simply labeled Topaz DeNoise AI. I find it works well with my Olympus (including E-1) and Fujifilm images and is normally a part of  my regular workflow.  I seldom print, but it improves many of my posted images.  I credit Moose with pointing me in that direction.