Re: [OM] Discussion about Enhance

Subject: Re: [OM] Discussion about Enhance
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 10:03:56 -0800
> A silly question:
> How much of the perceived result or lack of result is a function of the
> monitor used to display the images?   (And, for that matter, the printer
> used if hard-copy)    Things like HD or dynamic range or ... whatiever.

That's not a silly question at all. But I think I'm OK in this because
I'm looking at it on two different monitors and deep into pixel
peeping. I'm figuring out what is different. However, odd thing. In
another test I'm not seeing any difference between the enhance and the
straight. Me thinks there is a functional bug with the software.
Sometimes the Enhance Details enhances details, other times it
doesn't. I am not finding the pattern this morning.

Weird. More to follow.

I'm copying files this morning to my PC drive for other efforts there.
But I've been learning lots this week.

Ken