Re: [OM] Discussion about Enhance

Subject: Re: [OM] Discussion about Enhance
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 13:18:31 -0700
On 3/19/2021 11:51 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 3/19/2021 11:03 AM, Ken wrote:

I write a lot of software. It is impossible to write bug free code.

The rule is that the last bug fixed was the penultimate bug - always.

There are so many use cases and sequence of events it is too
hard to create that many regression tests.
And it is always the case a user will find something. Latest PS update
I tried to use the lasso tool and when I hit the last point to create
the selection, PS turned it into an ellipse. And still does.

Mine does not do that. It works properly.

Reboot? Reinstall? My experience has been that PS is more prone to acting strangely, and correcting itself after a reboot than any other app.

Roundup Moose