Re: [OM] Is there a way to scan film strips with paper glued to edges?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is there a way to scan film strips with paper glued to edges?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 23:57:33 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx, "sasha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sasha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<<My first thought is a rotary cutter, to cut off excess paper that exceeds the
film width. Unless the paper is pretty thick, it would then fit in the film
strip holders of my Canon FS4000 scanner and should fit in the holders for
various flatbed film scanners.

I should acknowledge Moose with the idea for flat bed scanners and I had not
realized there are dedicated holders for film scanners as well  until I looked.

Appreciate the comments thus far.

Mike