Re: [OM] Is there a way to scan film strips with paper glued to edges?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is there a way to scan film strips with paper glued to edges?
From: Chris Weir <chris.a.weir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 15:20:30 +0000
These strips were usually added when reprinting negatives, I guess for
easier handling. They are attached by one or two thin strips of tape. If
only one side is taped they are easy to remove by carefully peeling the
paper away with the tape. If taped on both sides one strip of tape has to
be removed first - using a sharp blade to lift the end away from the paper
Cutting along the edge won't work for a negative scanner, such as a Nikon,
as the mechanism slips.

Chris