Re: [OM] Is there a way to scan film strips with paper glued to edges?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is there a way to scan film strips with paper glued to edges?
From: Martin Walters <mwalters1440@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 21:06:30 -0500
The FH-3 holder is made to take the exact width of a 35mm film. You would have to cut the paper very precisely. Any wider and the cover will not lock down and the holder will not go in the scanner. Also, the film carrier cover allows a limited thickness, so any paperthat remained would have to be thin. The FH-3 is manual - you select which of the six film frames you wish to scan.

I also have a Canon 9000F. The 35mm film holder might accept film with some thin paper still attached.

Martin