Re: [OM] Is there a way to scan film strips with paper glued to edges?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is there a way to scan film strips with paper glued to edges?
From: Lawrence Plummer <PlummerL@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 00:44:13 +0000
I recently filed hundreds of rolls, processed at a local store. Handfuls of
them had the exact same processing result.

I found it extremely easy to remove the coverings (two sides) by simply peeling
it off. It's only attached on one side and the adhesive used left no residue.
Similar to a more sticky post-it-note. The image portion itself was pristine,
as well as the socket hole edges. I believe the method was one that was machine
applied at the end of the processing and saved time in not having to insert the
negs into either sleeves or sleeved pages.

Larry in Seattle