Re: [OM] My New Year's Eve with a 5D MkII

Subject: Re: [OM] My New Year's Eve with a 5D MkII
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 16:55:19 -0500
I myself would rather see less pixels and better noise performance.
Going from 5D to 5Dmk2 pixel dimensions go from 8.2u to 6.4u,
and is not too much change. Still, I doubt I ever shoot better than
8mp most of the time. There just aren't that many slow moving
flat things to photograph, except perhaps the horizon. So the
5Dmk2 out resolves me most of the time.

I found figure 9, on Apparant Image Quality, to be interesting.
Especially the difference between FF and 4/3rds and smaller
sensor sizes.

WayneS