Re: [OM] My New Year's Eve with a 5D MkII

Subject: Re: [OM] My New Year's Eve with a 5D MkII
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 11:12:25 -0600
Chris,
The RM-1 is official, according to the manual.  Olympus has located
the sensor for the E-3 in the gully between the grip and the prism and
it's just a little harder to trigger it now -- for me, at least --
from close range, as one would like to do when the camera is mounted
on a tripod.

Let us know how it works for you.

Joel W.