Re: [OM] T10 mounting thread size?

Subject: Re: [OM] T10 mounting thread size?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 16:14:27 -0500
I hadn't thought about that but Moose has a good point here.  Since you
clearly have access to the front edge of the ring a simple friction tool
may work best.  I'm thinking of a thin rubber sheet (like the jar
openers or shelf liners I mentioned earlier) sandwiched between the
front edge of the ring and a small block of wood a bit bigger than the
diameter of the ring.  Press down and rotate.  Just like using a
friction tool to remove the "name ring" on the front of a lens.

Chuck Norcutt