Re: [OM] T10 mounting thread size?

Subject: Re: [OM] T10 mounting thread size?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:48:09 -0500
Same thing happens with thin ring Olympus filters (made by Hoya).
Instead of gripping ring 180 degrees apart and squeezing (which makes
ring oval and hard to unscrew) place super-sticky "cap snaffler" (found
in grocery stores) flat on filter, press with palm of hand and unscrew.
Oh no, was that a run-on sentence ;-0
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com