Re: [OM] T10 mounting thread size?

Subject: Re: [OM] T10 mounting thread size?
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 13:18:29 +0100
Darin,

Why would anyone want to change the mount, complicate as it is because
of its double size, rather than using a stepping ring to the needed 57
or 58mm? Are you sure your flash hasn't a ring attached already? It
should be a step-down ring, and they can be easily overlooked....

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.