[OM] Re: Tattoos

Subject: [OM] Re: Tattoos
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 01:29:05 -0500
Moose wrote:
> Jez Cunningham wrote:
>> You can always remove them with Turlingtons...
>> http://www.videovat.com/videos/721/tattoo-removal.aspx
>>
> So if I get a tattoo for my next birthday, 65, I should be good to go
> far beyond the time where I or anybody else would care?
>
> Should I go with the Danny Bonaduce solution, a left buttock tattoo
> <http://video.aol.com/video-detail/danny-bonaduces-ass/1046123936>?

If that's the same tat that Danny's had for a while, he got that one
when he got hired at WLUP in Chicago back in the '90's.  Got the station
logo and the names of the bosses who hired him.

He's since been through a variety of other stations in other states --
probably regrets that one by now...

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon