[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: babies, boobs, beach etc.

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: babies, boobs, beach etc.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:43:29 +1000
I was brought up by a mother who was firm in her conviction that
girls with pierced ears were 'common' and might also do dreadful
things like wearing denim.
Nice girls wore clip-on earrings of course.
I am now surrounded by pleasant enough gels who will cheerfully
pierce anything.
Sometimes in class. Needle, cork and cigarette lighter.
And then there's the 14yo girl who yells, "Like me new tatt sir?"
waving a half-bared butterflied bum at you.
I have wandered on to a different planet.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx