[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: babies, boobs, beach etc.

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: babies, boobs, beach etc.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:18:14 +1000
Er, like when they decide to get little Zigourney, Jayden or Taylah
tattooed because it looks sooooo cute?
(Note - the names were taken from this week's year 11 detention list.
In their cases I'd be relieved if they had a tattoo - inside the ear
to indicate that they'd been sterilised).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx