[OM] Tatoos

Subject: [OM] Tatoos
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:55:05 +0200
Obviously, it depends on the environment and the extent of the tatoo.
A small one on the shoulder, say, will not raise any eyebrows. But I
can think of many situations (e.g. a job interview) where having lots
of body art will do you no good. No such issues with earrings.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu