[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:13:45 -0800 (PST)
More mysteries abound.

I put the microdrive in my Minolta A1 and it functioned just
fine.  E-1 no, A1 yes, laptop yes.

Looks like I just got the fork caught crosswise in the throat.
I'll slow down next time I eat with the delete button.

I'll also be investing in a couple three 2G CF cards.  I think
that is about the best size for wedding work.  For the most
part, we're done with weddings for a few months, so I'll just
sit on my hands for awhile to see where the prices go.  No
hurry.

BTW, my Minolta A1 finally got bit with the Sony Chip
manufacturing flaw.  Time to send it in.  Just sold the battery
grip for it.  When I get it back from repair (or the replacement
unit if they choose to not repair it), I might just shed it and
get a new camera.

The hybrid film/digital shooting mode is working fine for me, so
I'm not in any real hurry to run out and spend a fortune on a
10MB camera at the moment.

AG

http://new.mail.yahoo.com