[OM] Re: MIA Texas Odyssey Camera & Challenge

Subject: [OM] Re: MIA Texas Odyssey Camera & Challenge
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:19:45 -0800 (PST)
NSURIT wrote:
> Thought it might have been here last Spring for the
> wildflowers,  for the
> Colorado trip, the Isle Royale adventure or perhaps even the
> October  British
> Columbia trip.  Didn't happen. Oh, well . . .
> I'm sure it will be here soon.

Well, just maybe you can plan for it to arrive for the JUNE ISLE
ROYALE ADVENTURE!  Yes, folks, I'm planning on "Bug Fest 2007"
on Isle Royale.  The timing of the visit will be for the peak of
the wildflowers on Isle Royale.  This would be a perfect
opportunity to stress-test the Odyssey Camera, dont you think?

AG

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre