[OM] MIA Texas Odyssey Camera & Challenge

Subject: [OM] MIA Texas Odyssey Camera & Challenge
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:34:41 EST
The Odyssey camera is supposed to be making its way through Texas and  should
be coming to Sugar Land soon.  Hmm, thought it would have been here  by now.
Thought it might have been here last Spring for the wildflowers,  for the
Colorado trip, the Isle Royale adventure or perhaps even the October  British
Columbia trip.  Didn't happen. Oh, well . . .
I'm sure it will be here soon.

The challenge is to me.  If anyone else wants to create their version  of it,
please feel free to do so.  My challenge is to have the camera on  its way to
the next person within 24 hours my receiving it. No, the film won't  be
processed by the time it is on its way, however if the camera is working
properly,
that should not be a problem.  I will take my usual leisurely  time printing,
processing and submitting (or perhaps not).  The plan  is to shoot B&W around
the old sugar processing plant. I will be doing the  processing/printing
rather than sending it out.  Hope to be doing that  soon.

<{8^)  Bill Barber