[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:29:59 -0800 (PST)
> What were the symptoms and did they suddenly appear or come on
> gradually until you coulnd't ignore them anymore?

One day I turned the A1 on and there were all sorts of
horizontal sparkly patterns on the live-view.  It would show up
in an exposure as hot pixels.

Then about two weeks later, I started getting the dreaded purple
images.  They happen on every three or four images.  Eventually,
it will be all of them.  Time to send it in.

The A1 performed flawlessly up to that point.

AG

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online
www.Classesusa.com