[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:23:30 -0500
And as far as I am aware it's not possible to write protect a hard
drive... at least through hardware.  Some systems may allow it via BIOS
controls.  Googling around, however, I did find several instances of
system software *reporting" that the hard drive was write protected.
However the write protection disappeared after rebooting the system :-)

Chuck Norcutt