[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:55:36 -0800
I think the pinching problem was with the IBM iteration. I understand
the Hitachi version is much sturdier and pinching problems are a
thing of the past.

Generally they are considered to pretty reliable, but you take enough
of a hit with speed and battery usage that pros have left them.
Probably would not still be around except for iPods.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA