[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:03:11 -0800
AG Schnozz wrote:
> Moose gloated:
>
>> Would never happen with a TPBXDB. ;-)

And here I thought Moose joked - oh well. :-)

> I imagine that's probably true.  We all know that the your
> chosen brand of TPBXDB is totally bug free.
Never would I claim that! If only to avoid Karmic payback. More
seriously, I so far haven't run into anything on either camera that
doesn't work as advertised, but I have to say that there are several
things on the 300D and a few on the 5D that could be considered bugs, if
they weren't documented as normal.

> Except for the critters on your sensor, of course.

That's not been a problem. I have to speculate, as I've heard others do,
that some early 5Ds must have has a manufacturing problem that C has
fixed. Of course, I haven't used it very heavily and don't change lenses
all that often....

When there was a thread on sensor cleaning a bit ago, I decided to
check. There were only a few bits, maybe three that might show in
anything but an enormous print and all but a few very subtle ones
disappeared with a few puffs of a rubber blower. I've never seen any at
all in an image not shot to find them so far.

Moose