[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:26:04 -0800 (PST)
> One other thought (sorry if I'm beating a dead horse into
> hamburger,

Yum.  "Johnny, would you like a another serving of Heidi?"

> try putting the CF card into a reader and copying all
> the files over to your hard drive.  Examine them to see if
> they're usable, and if so, try re-formating the card in the E-
> 1.

Yeah, I'll be copying the files over tonight.  Shouldn't be any
problem there.  But I suspect that I'll have to format the card
in the computer.  The E-1 has the card locked up tighter than my
checkbook.

AG

Sponsored Link

$420k for $1,399/mo.