[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 06:49:54 -0800 (PST)
> Serves him right  :-)
> > As Borat would say, "WHAT?!?!?" <insert sound of slamming
> > brakes and screeching tires here>
> >
> > Jeez, d00d!  DETAILS.  DETAILS.  DETAILS.

Now hold on just a cotton-picken moment.  What would a
Microdrive (approved by Olympus BTW) have anything to do with
it?  The thing might be boat slow, but it's been great.

Seems like the OS in the camera should be able to handle it just
fine.  I'd hate to think that the OS system is that sensitive to
throughput rates.  If so, I'm going to start rethinking my plans
on going 100% digital.

AG

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre