[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:55:07 +0100
I have just checked my E-500 documentation (advanced Manual) and it lists
precisely the same error; P Card in the viewfinder and WRITE PROTECT on the
screen. Corrective action says 'The card has been set to read-only setting
with the computer. Reset the card with the computer'. So I guess you have to
put the card in a card reader attached to a comuter and reset the read-only
status, just like any other read/write device under Windows. This does not
explain how AG managed to set the card to read-only without a computer!

Roger Key, Copenhagen