[OM] Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Ornery mood
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 07:52:58 -0800 (PST)
Sorry folks, I'm in an ornery mood today.  My E-Monolith gave me
a dose of heartburn last night.

I was photographing a theatrical production and it was really
dark during a pause in the action where I decided to zap some
outtakes.  Well, I'm still not quite sure how it happened, but
instead of deleting some files I managed to WRITE PROTECT my CF
card.  That meant I couldn't do any more photography!  Well, I
fiddled around for a minute before realizing that I was toast
until I swapped cards.  Wouldn't you know it, I ended up missing
an important shot.

Grrr.

AG

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online
www.Classesusa.com