[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:02:46 -0500
When I worked for Epson, my last manager forced us to keep a hand
written sales book.  When one of the other salespeople and I offered
to write a dBase program to track activity and allow easy
consolidation and reporting, he ordered us not to.  "I don't trust
computers", he announced.  This, despite the fact that Epson was
manufacturing and selling PCs at the time.

Last I heard he had been promoted a couple levels.  And Epson no
longer sells computers . . .

ScottGee1

On 11/15/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> BP wrote:
> > there were more engineers that were interested in my cameras
> > than there were ones that flew.
>
> I met an engineer that worked for Piper and refused to go
> anywhere near an airplane.

SNIP!