[OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:34:29 -0800
If you check some of the Mac sites, both Mac and Dell batteries are
made by Sony, some of which have burst into flames. I know Apple has
already replaced huge numbers of them, but I imagine that any hold up
is due to Sony unable to deal with the production of a new battery in
the numbers needed. Not much consolation, I know.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA