[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 01:06:52 +0800
For the Italy shots, they are done at almost the same time, there was no
lighting different. Ok, here again:

http://www.accura.com.hk/P8193517.jpg (1.1MB, 11mm at F4, 1/800s, E-1)

http://www.accura.com.hk/P_06.jpg  (3.2MB, 21/2 at F5.6, OM4 auto)

To make it easier, just look at the halogen lamps inside the FARMACIA, there
is HUGE different between the film and digital shot.

C.H.Ling