[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:33:30 +0800
Did you ever shoot slides? The two images has 1 stop exposure different?

The disappear of the wire on the right of the poster and the Rolex sign are
a matter of exposure range capture ability, digital was better here. I think
you are not doing resolution comparison. If you really want to do you should
compare the mid-tone details.

C.H.Ling