[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:29:38 -0400
I caught your points but considered them immaterial.  The lens used for
both photos was the same lens regardless of its quality.  And while
there may be better scanners to be used the comparison was still a 13MP
film image to a 3MP digital image.  The film image should have come out
very obviously superior.  In my book it didn't.

And I do not now nor have I ever owned a Canon lens in my life.

Chuck Norcutt