[OM] Re: Fangtastic

Subject: [OM] Re: Fangtastic
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:45:22 -0400
Scott,

I am reasonably sure this is the LTM version of this lens. If I recall
correctly it was also made for the Exacta though in a body that looked more
like a macro lens (front element deeply recessed and no need for a hood). I
have the short case for the LTM version already but not the long version
with the finder. Not having the finder doesn't bother me as I will probably
use this lens with a Cosina-Voigtlander body. I also have what I hope is the
hood for it though I will not be able to confirm it until the lens arrives.

Dan S.