[OM] Re: re Kodak !!

Subject: [OM] Re: re Kodak !!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:40:45 -0700
If you leave negative feedback for a vendor they will almost certainly
retaliate. If they are scum, don't expect them to be suddenly honest
and reasonable when it comes to feedback. If they are reasonable you
would have worked something out. Good deals can often be had by buying
from a person who leaves negative feedback for bad purchases. Read the
feedback. I agree less than 98% should be looked at carefully.
-jeff