[OM] Re: Adapter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Adapter question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:42:24 -0400
Sorry, I thoght it was Moose who had the problem with the Martin Cheung
adapter but guess it was Jeff.  Mine is the same and has the "EOS" cast
into the front.  But unlike Jeff's the tolereances on my adapter are
perfect.  It fits all 20 of my lenses, both Zuiko and non-Zuiko and has
a good snug fit on the camera without being too tight.  No rocking or
rotation when the lens is in place.

I think all of these low cost adapters have potential tolerance problems
but if you get a good one it's a good deal.  You can try several of them
if necessary for 1/2 the price of the CameraQuest adapters.

Chuck Norcutt