[OM] Re: Adapter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Adapter question
From: Don Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:52:39 -0700 (PDT)
I have one of the $20 Chinese adapters from ebay, all brass, and it fits all my
Zuikos and my Tamron 65-300 SP.  I can't see spending more.

Andrew Wiese <andrew.wiese@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find it in a quick
search of the Nabble archives:

I know some here are using the OM-EOS adapter rings, and I've seen the
prices for these things range from $20 to $175. I won't get the cheapest,
but has anyone any experience that suggests the most expensive is worth the
extra dough?

Thanks for any input,

A.