[OM] Re: Adapter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Adapter question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:28:36 -0400
The cirrisgao OM to EOS adapter looks identical to the one I bought for
about $20 from another seller and which works fine but has a fit problem
with three of my OEM lenses.  All of the Zuikos and the remainder of the
17 other lenses fit just fine.  Of course, the same part could be in
production throughout Beijing in 37 other small machine shops all with
manually operated lathes.  Numerical control equipment and precision to
the nearest 1/10,000 of an inch may not be the norm.

Chuck Norcutt