[OM] Re: took too many pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: took too many pictures
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:30:50 -0400
That's an EOS 10D.  Also featured in some canon's are plastic cams with
heavy metal followers.  "Camera is beyond repair because you used it too
much".  Unbelieveable!
I'd be interested in seeing how Olympus digitals hold up as time goes by.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net