[OM] Re: Tamron 350/5.6 cat

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 350/5.6 cat
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:19:55 -0400
Excellent comparison images, Wayne.

I have yet to see PS'd images that match the qualities offered by
dedicated SF lenses.

The Mamiya SF lens was so special it almost made me keep my RZ system.
 I still have an eye open for an RZ 'steal deal' so I can get another
one.  Though it would have to coincide with extra $$ in the account so
the challenge is substantial.  ;o)

ScottGee1