[OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat

Subject: [OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 01:50:58 -0700
Larry wrote:
> Exactly. Not my employer...
And more and more of those who do offer health coverage really only give
one access to group rates and funnel the employees' money to the
insurer, with no monetary contribution of their own.

That's the way my retiree health coverage works. At least it's a
continuation of coverage I've had for about 35 years now, so they can't
dream up any prior conditions on which to base a limitation of coverage.

But I'll not complain. Back when my late wife ran up horrendous medical
bills, they still allowed joint overlapping coverage where both spouses
worked at jobs with coverage. I couldn't believe how much they paid and
how little I did. I'll take that one time blessing.

Moose