Re: [OM] which ink jet printer printer shall I buy

Subject: Re: [OM] which ink jet printer printer shall I buy
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:25:47 -0500
The 2200, with it's UltraChrome pigment inks, is the most archival OEM printer
on the market today.  There's one (or it's successor) in my future, hopefully
this year if I can make room for it.  The 6-color ink set comes in individual
cartridges, which saves a lot on replacements.  I've seen prints from it, and
they're magnificant; perhaps not as punchy as those on glossy from a 1280, but
I'd rather have 990f the quality for many times the lifetime.

It's a winner.

Please reply to skipwilliams at pobox.com
I might not notice personal emails to this address