Re: [OM] OT: Slide/Print viewers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Slide/Print viewers
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:43:24 -0400
If you're asking what lightsource is best, I find that my prints are best
viewed in my wife's sewing area. We have Sylvania sunstick flourescent bulbs
rated at 5000 degrees Kelvin. This is much like the Ott lights available for
well balanced color. Ott lamps are available at sewing and craft stores like
JoAnn Fabrics or Michaels. The flourescent tubes are available at Home Depot
(hardware store) for much more reasonable prices.
-Mickey