Re: [OM] Provia sucked..

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia sucked..
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:54:57 +0800
It's not the metering help, in fact the camera I want has no meter at all... (Fuji GW670III) so even more metering "problems" but it will teach me a lot.

It's about $6.50 a roll for provia here. Development is a bit cheaper if I just get it slide mounted compared to 4x6 prints of the negs, and so they even out.

Some of the "finer" details are a bit harder to see on 35mm negs compared to 645 or 6x6. My friend's 645 provia shots are huge, and the naked eye is enough to pick out a lot of details compared to 35mm.

Is it just me or does my gf simply look a lot cuter in Provia?? ;-) The skintones are SMOOOOOOTTHHHH like butter...

I'm going to try to shoot more Provia. My "nature shots" were just mind blowingly great.. People shots and harsh light contrast shots... well... working on it..

Albert