Re: [OM] Provia sucked..

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia sucked..
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:48:47 -0800

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 09:10 AM, Roger Skully wrote:

Albert, I don't understand why you are so tempted by the MF for large
slides. If the small slides aren't as you wish, the large slides will be no better. But they'll cost a lot more! If you have been a neg shooter, you are
now seeing the areas to improve in your metering.
I believe you would enjoy seeing 2 1/4 slides. If you have a projector for them, they are absolutely a mind blowing experience. Try them, you will
like them. There is no comparison to 35mm.
Roger
Robinsnestphotography.com

On the other hand in Albert's milieu where evidently the brand of what you hang around your neck, 2 1/4 is going to be very, very expensive. Late model electronic Rollei, or Hasselblad at the least.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA