[OM] MF -WAS: Provia sucked..

Subject: [OM] MF -WAS: Provia sucked..
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:39:52 -0500
Roger, I wasn't knocking MF at all. I was just questioning the wisdom to
change equipment before nailing down the problem.

I am tempted by MF for sure. A fellow at work has a Mamiya C33 w/ 80mm for
$165.  Thought that might be a good way to start, but don't know much about
the camera. I understand it's quite heavy. I've used a C220 once and like
it. Any suggestions for inexpensive starters would be welcome. I have an old
Rolleiflex TLR w/ 80/2.8, but the mirror is has lost it's shine and is
impossible to compose/focus. Otherwise it's in great shape. Tried to contact
a Rollei repair guy, but never got a response. Maybe I'll check the local
astronomy groups. Might turn up a clue for re-silvering the mirror.

Thanks,
Mickey