Re: [OM] Provia sucked..

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia sucked..
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:03:50 -0500
Albert, I don't understand why you are so tempted by the MF for large
slides. If the small slides aren't as you wish, the large slides will be no
better. But they'll cost a lot more! If you have been a neg shooter, you are
now seeing the areas to improve in your metering. You mention challenging
situations. Hone those skills before changing equipment. You don't want to
introduce more variables into the mix. Besides, you won't impress those
Leica boys with the MF if your slides aren't well exposed!  ;-)

Good luck.
Mickey