Re: [OM] Filters Filters Filters!

Subject: Re: [OM] Filters Filters Filters!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:45:59 +0800
Careful there Thomas, just because they own a Leica doesn't make them a photographer anymore then my mom owning a computer makes her a computer expert.. But yeah, I thought about that.. What would they do? And do the opposite..

I can tell you what NOT to do though that they do.. One of them has a full bank of filters; I'm talking every single shade, for all thread sizes. Like 50 filters for 2 lenses... Shoots 6 rolls a year.. The book he kept his filters in read like "War and Peace", it was thick... Rediculous.. Spent $$$$ on a Leica and uber-accessories, and not take any pictures..

In the past 3 months, I have taken more pics then the entire "Leica group" here COMBINED... If it's a filter vs. shoot more rolls debate, go with the more rolls...
Albert

You're also very fond of telling us how stupid other photographers are, particular your L***a shooting friends in particular, so why not see what they do, and then do the opposite? :-)

Thomas Bryhn